2. The Policy regulates the processing of personal data of website users (“Users”), collected within the scope of its use by the Manuel Viegas Guerreiro Foundation.
3. The provision of personal data implies knowledge of the policy described on this page.
II - Who we are
III - Collection and Personal Data Processing
1.To date, access to and use of the website does not necessarily imply the provision of personal data by Users, except when this is required for the interaction of Users with the website and, in this case, any consent to this effect will always comply with all legal requirements effective at the date of such consent.
IV - Your Rights
1. Under the terms of the applicable legislation, Users may request, at any time, access to the personal data concerning them, as well as their rectification, elimination and limitation of their processing or the portability of their data - verified as forecast conditions legal - upon written request addressed to the FMVG-VAFM to the e-mail address email@example.com.
2. Users also obtain confirmation that their personal data are being processed, and a copy of the data being processed will be made available to them, if required.
3. Pursuant to the law, Users are also guaranteed the right, through the means, to withdraw their consent to the processing of data for the purposes based on this matter, not invalidating, however, the processing carried out up to that date on the basis of no prior consent given.
4. For the exercise of any of the rights established above, Users are required to submit a written request for the following contacts:
Address: Rua da Escola, Povo de Querença, 8100-129 Loulé
V - Preservation of your Personal Data
1. The personal data of the Users will only be kept for the period necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, unless another period of retention arises from the applicable law.
2. Under what circumstances is there data communication to other entities? The FMVG-VAFM may transmit the Users' personal data:
a. When resorting to other entities for the provision of certain services, to the extent that such provision of services may imply access, by these entities, to the personal data of Users. Thus, any FMVG-VAFM subcontracting entity will process the personal data of Users, in the name and on behalf of FMVG-VAFM, under the strict obligation to follow its instructions and under the terms of the subcontracting agreement entered into with said subcontracting entities;
b. To any company in which the FMVG-VAFM holds (directly or indirectly) a participation in the respective share capital of the FMVG-VAFM, for the purposes previously defined;
c. To entities with which the FMVG-VAFM has established commercial agreements or partnerships, for the purposes previously defined;
d. To third parties, when it deems such data communications to be necessary or appropriate (i) in light of applicable law, (ii) compliance with legal obligations/judicial orders, (iii) decisions of the supervisory authorities or ( iv) to respond to requests from public or government authorities.
3. In any of the situations mentioned above, the FMVG-VAFM will take all appropriate measures to guarantee the effective protection of the personal data transmitted.
VI - Security Measures
1. FMVG-VAFM makes its best efforts to protect the personal data of Users against unauthorized access. For this purpose, it uses security systems, rules and other procedures, in order to guarantee the protection of personal data, as well as to prevent unauthorized access to data, improper use, disclosure, loss or destruction.
2. It is, however, the Users' responsibility to guarantee and ensure that the devices and equipment used to access the website are adequately protected against harmful software, computer viruses and worms.
VII - Cookies
1. "Cookies" are small text files that identify each User's computer on the JAVALI’s server. Cookies themselves do not identify the individual user, only the computer used.
3. The cookies used on this website are as follows:
|_ga,_gid||Performance||These cookies are associated with the use of Google Universal Analytics. They are used to distinguish users by assigning a randomly generated number to each website user. These cookies are included in each page request and are used to collect data about users' navigation through the website. The collected innovation is then processed through the Google Analytics platform.||_ga: 2 years _gid: 24 hours|
|_gat||Performance||This cookie is also associated with the use of Google Universal Analytics and is used to limit the amount of data collected on high traffic websites.||10 minutes|
4. All current browsers allow the User to accept, refuse or delete cookies, namely by selecting the appropriate settings in the respective browser. The User can configure cookies in the "options" or "preferences" menu of the browser. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been created and how to manage and delete them, the User can visit www.allaboutcookies.org, which includes information on how to manage user settings for the various providers of browsers.
5. Not sure which web browser you use? To check this, open your web browser and select “Help” at the top of the browser window. Then select “About”. A popup window with information about your browser should appear. Open your web browser and select the browser name at the top of the screen (eg “Firefox”). Then select “About”. A popup window with information about your browser should appear. Note, however, that, by disabling cookies, the User may affect, partially or completely, their browsing experience on the website.
VIII - Links to Third Party Websites
1. Links on this website may lead to other websites. FMVG-VAFM is not responsible for, approves or in any way supports or subscribes to the content of these websites, nor the websites linked to or referred to therein.
2. FMVG-VAFM is not responsible for damage resulting from viruses that may infect the User's computer or network, or other assets, by virtue of accessing the FMVG-VAFM website with the transfer of its contents to the User's computer or network Users.
3. This Policy is only applicable to information collected on the FMVG-VAFM website, therefore, for the User to know how their data may be treated in the context of any other websites accessed through this website, they should consult the respective privacy policies.
IX - Complaints
1.Without prejudice to any other means of administrative or judicial recourse, the User is entitled to file a complaint with the National Data Protection Commission or other competent supervisory authority under the terms of the law, if he/she understands that the processing of their data by the FMVG-VAFM violates the legal regime in force at all times.
X - Contacts
1. The User may contact FMVG-VAFM about all questions related to the processing of their personal data and the exercise of their rights under applicable law and, in particular, referred to in this Policy, through the following contacts:
Phones: (+351) 289 422 607
Address: Rua da Escola, Povo de Querença, 8100-129 Loulé
1. FMVG-VAFM reserves the right, at any time, to change these terms for the processing of personal data. These changes will be properly publicized on the website.
2. However, whenever relevant changes are made to the User in terms of cookies, he will see a pop-up window again so that, depending on the type of cookie in question, he can access the information and/or consent to its use and storage.
Last update date: December 9, 2021
1. This website belongs to the Manuel Viegas Guerreiro Foundation, as promoter of the project “Valorization and Use of the Mediterranean Forest, the case of the Municipality of Loulé – ALG-05-3928-FEDER-000044”, headquartered at Rua da Escola, Povo de Querença, 8100-129 Loulé (hereinafter referred to as FMVG-VAFM) and is also operated and hosted in infrastructure provided by JAVALI – Administration and Development of Computer Systems, Ltd. based in Madan Parque, Rua dos Inventores, Quinta da Torre, 2825-182 Caparica.
IV - Website access
1. Access to the website is not subject to registration. FMVG-VAFM has the exclusive right, at any time, to suspend, partially or totally, access to the website, especially in management, maintenance, repair, alteration or modernization operations, and to terminate, permanently or temporarily, partially or fully, at any time, at your discretion, the website or any of the services, without prior notice.
V - Use of the website
1. Use of the website is subject to compliance with the following rules:
a) Do not use the website to send or make available any content that is illegal, false, misleading, threatening, malicious, abusive, defamatory, libelous, invasive of privacy, racially, ethically or morally reprehensible, harmful or offensive to the dignity of people or harmful to minors, or although it may negatively affect the image of the FMVG-VAFM;
b) Do not use the website to send or make available information or content that belongs to third parties and that you do not have the right to use, such as content protected by the copyright of third parties or content that contains personal data of third parties;
c) Do not use the website to provide or transmit any type of material that contains or may contain viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items or computer codes, files or programs that are likely to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any equipment or computer system (hardware or software) or communications equipment;
d) Do not use or exploit the website, including its contents, materials, functionalities or resources, for commercial purposes or for any other form of payment. In particular, it may not promote or publicize any brand, product or service on the website, such as through sales offers, requests for sponsorship and promotion of competitions;
e) Do not remove any copyright, trademark or proprietary rights notices;
f) Do not impersonate anyone or any entity, including, but not limited to, an FMVG-VAFM officer, guide or receive anyone as a host, or falsely witness relationships or ties to anyone;
g) Do not post or transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized content as SPAM.
h) Do not collect, store, make available, transmit, exploit or reproduce information about other users (including usernames and/or email addresses) for unauthorized purposes.
2. In general, the User must use the website in a responsible, prudent and careful manner, and must not disturb or degrade the continuity, integrity and quality of its resources and functionalities. The User acknowledges that he will use the website at his own risk and expense, being solely responsible for any damage caused to his system and/or computer equipment or for other damages, including loss or damage to data, resulting from the use of the materials, content or information obtained, in any way, through the website.
VI - Intellectual Property Rights
1. The User acknowledges that the website, its structure and layout, the selection, organization and presentation of its content, including its functionalities and the software used on it, as well as the brands, logos and symbols presented on the website, belong to FMVG-VAFM or have been duly licensed in favor of the FMVG-VAFM.
2. The User further acknowledges that the contents of this website (texts, images, graphics, sound and animation and all other information provided) are protected by intellectual property rights and undertakes to respect such rights.
3. FMVG-VAFM is responsible for managing the design, layout and arrangement of all information, content and materials on the website, whereby FMVG-VAFM may, at any time, update, modify or delete any content, services, options or functionalities , as well as modifying its presentation and configuration and changing the respective URLs.
4. The User is not authorized to transmit, communicate to the public, publish, make available to the public, modify, transform, copy, sell, use or distribute, in any way, the texts, images or other information contained in this website or part of the website without the prior written permission of the FMVG-VAFM. The use of brands and logos on this website, as well as the availability of materials and products on the website, do not grant, and cannot be interpreted as granting Users permission to use, directly or indirectly, such brands, logos or materials.
VII - Personal Data
VIII - Information
1.The information provided on the FMVG-VAFM website, Rua da Escola, Povo de Querença, 8100-129 Loulé is essentially intended to clarify and inform Users about aspects related to the project “Valorization and Use of the Mediterranean Forest, the case of the Municipality of Loulé – ALG-05-3928- FEDER-000044”.
IX - Liability and Warranties
1. The website was developed with the interests of our Users in mind. However, we cannot guarantee that the website or any functionality available on it will meet any needs and expectations you have or that it serves your specific purposes.
2. FMVG-VAFM also does not guarantee that:
a) The results obtained through the use of the website are correct, true, proper or reliable;
b) Any advice, recommendation or information of any kind under the responsibility of FMVG- VAFM, presented or made available on the website, or obtained through its use, whether current, accurate, complete or error-free - FMVG-VAFM informs that it does not assumes any legal duty in this matter;
c) Any material or other content made available by third parties through the website is safe, legal or appropriate;
d) The qualities, features or characteristics of the products, services, information or other materials or content disclosed on the website fulfill any expectations of users;
e) FMVG-VAFM ensures, however, that in a reasonable, serviceable and enforceable manner, it strives to guarantee the reliability of the results obtained by using the website.
3. FMVG-VAFM will not be responsible for errors that may occur due to system irregularities, failure (temporary or permanent) of the website, applications or other tools. FMVG-VAFM will not be held liable for any damages resulting from improper use or the impossibility of using the website.
X -Third party websites links
1. FMVG-VAFM may provide links to pages of other entities. These websites are not owned, operated or controlled by the FMVG-VAFM for which the latter is not responsible for, approves or in any way supports or subscribes to the content of these websites, nor the websites linked to or referred to therein. The establishment of links does not, under any circumstances, imply the existence of a relationship between FMVG-VAFM and the owner or manager of the website to which the link refers.
2. In light of the above, FMVG-VAFM is not responsible for the legality, reliability or quality of any content made available there, nor for compliance with the applicable legal rules in relation to the content available there, and the use of these links is the sole responsibility of the Users.
XI - Security
1. FMVG-VAFM does not guarantee that the website will function without interruption, be free from errors or errors or that it will be available continuously.
2. FMVG-VAFM uses its best efforts to ensure that the website does not have any type of virus or other elements of the same kind that are dangerous for your computer. However, since the FMVG-VAFM cannot fully control the circulation of information through the Internet, it cannot guarantee that they do not contain any type of virus or other elements that could damage your computer.
3. To guarantee the security of the website, FMVG-VAFM may, at any time and without prior notice, take the necessary measures to guarantee the integrity, security, continuity or quality of the website, including access restrictions or limitations.
XII - Validity of Terms and Conditions of Use
XIII - Questions
XIV - Applicable Law
XV. Competent Jurisdiction